Laptop Repair Services
- Make an Online Enquiry
- Get a Quote on laptop repair and service
- Locate Brisbane City Drop Off Points
- Book a courier
- Use REPLY PAID Australa Post Free Shipping
- Start an Insurance Quote
- Donate a Laptop for Recycling/Charity
We do all Laptop repairs and servicing
- LCD / LED Screen Replacement
- Keyboard Replacement
- Software Repairs/Maintenance
- Memory Upgrades (Ram and Hard Drives)
- Motherboard Replacement
- Internet/Wireless problems
- Virus/Spyware Removal and Protection
- Laptop Servicing
- Replacement Power Chargers
- Overheating laptops Cleaned and Fixed
- DC Power Jack Repairs
Our goal is 1-2 business days. Due to workload, acquisition of parts or other circumstances this could be longer.
Quote Fee $66
This is for workshop time in diagnosing of the problem, this is only paid if you choose not to go ahead with any repairs.
Minimum Workshop Fee $99
This is for up to 1hr of workshop time.
Hourly rate $99/hr
Most repairs are able to be done within the 1-2hr range. For an exact quote don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 364 229 or Request a quote
Insurance Report $120
Comprehensive report submitted to your insurance company. Our service involves:
* Testing of laptop and individual components for faults
* Identifying damaged parts
* Ascertaining if data is recoverable
* Sourcing and obtaining a quotation from the manufacturer for needed parts
* Assessing damage as to "repair" or "replace"
* Writing and submitting a multipage detailed report.
*Rates are subject to change without notice
We will pay for freight one way, if you would like to have your laptop collected book a courier request now or call us for details.
For all SE QLD we use Couriers Please
For interstate we use "Reply Paid" from Australia Post
For return freight:
Brisbane $10, Outer Brisbane $15, Gold Coast $15, Other area we'll have to quote
Drop off Locations
Our Brisbane City drop off agents will book your repair in, and have the unit shipped to our central repair centre, nice and easy! Once the computer arrives, we'll give you a call to letting you know it arrived safely and talk to you some more about the repair and what's required.